red robin crispy chicken salad calories Crispy chicken tender salad
If you’re looking for a simple yet delicious salad recipe, you’ll want to try this Crispy Chicken Salad Red Robin Copycat recipe. It’s perfect for a light meal or even as a side dish.
This salad is made with six large pieces of chicken that are perfectly crispy and delicious. The chicken is served on top of a bed of fresh salad greens and topped with your favorite salad dressing.
This salad is full of flavor and packed with protein. Here’s what you’ll need to make it:
- 6 large chicken breasts
- 1 head of romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a shallow dish, mix together the flour and bread crumbs.
- In a separate shallow dish, whisk together the eggs and milk.
- Dip each chicken breast first in the flour mixture, then in the egg mixture, and finally in the flour mixture again, coating the chicken evenly.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken breasts and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, until golden brown and crispy.
- Transfer the chicken to a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, prepare the salad by combining the lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, and red onion in a large bowl.
- When the chicken is done, slice it into thin strips and add it to the top of the salad.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the top.
- Drizzle your favorite salad dressing over the top and serve.
If you’re looking for a little bit of extra flavor, try this Southwest Chicken Salad inspired by Red Robin. It’s made with seasoned chicken, black beans, corn, and crunchy tortilla strips for a little bit of crunch.
If you’re more of a chicken tender fan, try this Crispy Chicken Tender Salad. It’s made with juicy chicken tenders, mixed greens, fresh cucumbers and tomatoes, and a drizzle of honey mustard dressing for a touch of sweetness.
No matter which variation you choose, this salad is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. Give it a try and let us know what you think!
Crispy chicken tender salad. Fresh salads. Salad robin red chicken southwest style crispy recipes bigger lots stuff only big. Configure crispy chicken. Crispy copycat serves mustard. Really yummy recipes: southwest chicken salad (red robin style). Crispy chicken salad red robin copycat recipe serves 2 6 large chicken
Really yummy recipes: southwest chicken salad (red robin style). Salad robin red chicken southwest style crispy recipes bigger lots stuff only big. Configure crispy chicken. Fresh salads. Crispy chicken tender salad. Crispy chicken salad red robin copycat recipe serves 2 6 large chicken. Crispy copycat serves mustard