real good enchiladas beef Enchiladas beef recipes browneyedbaker credit
Looking for a delicious and nutritious meal that won’t break the calorie bank? Real Good Foods has you covered with their beef enchiladas. Packed with 20g of protein and just 190 calories, this meal is sure to satisfy your hunger and taste buds.
Real Good Foods Enchiladas Beef
To make these enchiladas, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 package (2 enchiladas) of Real Good Foods Beef Enchiladas
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced avocado
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
Preheat your oven to 375°F. Remove the enchiladas from the packaging and place them seam side down in an oven-safe dish. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Top with shredded cheddar cheese and return to the oven for an additional 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Real Good Beef Enchilada
For a little extra flavor, try topping your beef enchiladas with diced avocado and fresh cilantro.
Real Good Beef Enchiladas Review
As one happy customer puts it, “These enchiladas taste amazing and they’re high in protein and low in carbs. It’s the perfect meal for anyone who wants to eat healthy without sacrificing flavor.”
Real Good Enchiladas
Don’t let their size fool you, Real Good Foods beef enchiladas pack a punch with their high protein content and low calorie count. Plus, they’re easy to prepare and taste delicious. Give them a try and see for yourself why they’re becoming a go-to meal for anyone who loves Mexican cuisine.
Beef Enchiladas Recipes
If you’re looking to make your own beef enchiladas, try this recipe that’s sure to be a crowd-pleaser:
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can (10 oz.) Enchilada Sauce
- 1 can (4.5 oz.) Chopped Green Chiles
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inch)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- In a large skillet, cook beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until the beef is browned.
- Stir in enchilada sauce and green chiles.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of the beef mixture down the center of each tortilla. Top with shredded cheddar cheese and cilantro.
- Roll up the tortillas and place them seam side down in a 13×9-inch baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until heated through and the cheese is melted.
- Top with additional cilantro, if desired.
There you have it, a tasty and healthy meal that’s easy to prepare and delicious to eat. Give Real Good Foods beef enchiladas a try today and see for yourself why they’re becoming a staple in so many households.
Foods real good enchiladas beef. Real good foods enchiladas beef. Real good enchiladas packing 20g of protein with just 190 calories. Beef enchiladas recipes. Real good enchiladas foods protein. Enchiladas beef recipes browneyedbaker credit. Real good beef enchilada. Real good beef enchiladas review
Real good foods enchiladas beef. Foods real good enchiladas beef. Real good beef enchilada. Real good enchiladas foods protein. Enchiladas beef recipes browneyedbaker credit. Real good beef enchiladas review. Beef enchiladas recipes. Real good enchiladas packing 20g of protein with just 190 calories