bk royal crispy chicken Burger king’s new italian royal crispy chicken sandwich might sound
The latest addition to Burger King’s menu, the Royal Crispy Chicken Sandwich, has been making waves among fast food enthusiasts. This mouthwatering sandwich is made with a crispy chicken patty, served on a warm toasted bun, and topped with fresh lettuce and a creamy sauce. Here’s how you can make your own version of this tasty sandwich at home.
Burger King Royal Crispy Chicken Sandwich Recipe
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 4 brioche buns, toasted
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Trim the chicken breasts to fit onto the buns and pound them slightly to an even thickness.
- In a shallow dish, whisk together the flour, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper.
- In another shallow dish, whisk together the egg and milk.
- In a third shallow dish, spread out the breadcrumbs.
- Dip each chicken breast into the flour mixture, then into the egg mixture, and lastly into the breadcrumbs, making sure to coat evenly.
- Place the chicken breasts onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 F.
- While the chicken is baking, mix together the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, and honey to make the sauce.
- Assemble the sandwiches by spreading the sauce onto the toasted buns, placing lettuce and a chicken breast on top, and topping with the top half of the bun.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
If you want to mix things up, there are plenty of ways to put your own spin on the Royal Crispy Chicken Sandwich. Here are some ideas:
- Top with bacon and cheese for a deluxe version
- Swap out the bun for a lettuce wrap for a low-carb option
- Add hot sauce for a spicy kick
- Use buffalo sauce instead of the creamy sauce for a buffalo chicken sandwich
Whether you stick to the classic recipe or try out some variations, the Royal Crispy Chicken Sandwich is sure to become a new favorite. Try making it at home and see how it stacks up to the fast food version!
Burger king introduces new bk royal crispy chicken sandwiches lineup. Review: bk crispy deluxe chicken sandwich. Burger king’s new italian royal crispy chicken sandwich might sound. Age old – burger king® royal crispy chicken. Burger king royal crispy chicken sandwich nutrition facts
Review: bk crispy deluxe chicken sandwich. Age old – burger king® royal crispy chicken. Burger king introduces new bk royal crispy chicken sandwiches lineup. Burger king’s new italian royal crispy chicken sandwich might sound. Burger king royal crispy chicken sandwich nutrition facts